A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Litow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Litow is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Litow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Litow graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Litow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Litow MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Litow practice?
- Dr. Katherine Litow has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Litow practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.