A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Litow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Litow is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Litow, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Infectious Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Litow graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Litow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Litow MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Litow practice?
- Dr. Katherine Litow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Litow practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.