A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine S Lu MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Lu practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Lu practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Madison Internists.