Overall Review

May 7th, 2016
Helped me and my son tremendously.
Superb doctor who not only discovered a rare but important heart condition in me but also found it in my son! Every other doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me but through Dr. L's persistence, intelligence and really listening to my symtoms, we now know what is wrong and what to do about it.

November 30th, 2015
A+++++
This office has the NICEST staff. I was in the ER just yesterday for chest pain. The ER doctor recommended Dr. Ludington. I called this morning and by 10am I received a call back saying she can see me TODAY! I feel better already. Dr. spent a lot of time with me and felt like she really listened. AMAZING service. A++++

October 31st, 2015
Wonderful, caring, very patient and easy to understand.
Went to see Dr. Ludington upon my primary care doctor's recommendation. She got me in quickly, took time to listen to my (complex) story and really helped me understand what was wrong (an aneurysm). She even drew pictures at our appointment to explain what was happening. I appreciate her so much for being so patient with me!

October 10th, 2015
I feel great, thanks to Dr, Ludington
THE best referral I have ever gotten from my Primary Care Doctor was to see Dr. Ludington. I have high blood pressure that my doctor has struggled with to control. When I got to Dr. L's, everyone was warm and friendly and made me feel at ease. The office is very peaceful for a doctor's office too. Susana is awesome, knows a lot and is very helpful in answering my questions. Dr. L sat down with me, listened to my story, looked at my medicines in details and helped me change them. In the end, I even got off one of my medicines! I am so happy! I have seen her for over a year now and I feel about 10 years younger! Thank you!

October 7th, 2015
Super doctor!
Dr. Ludington has saved my father's life not once but twice in the past year. She is excellent with the elderly, helps keep their medications down and is really understanding of their special needs. Highly recommend if you have an elderly parent you are worried about.

October 2nd, 2015
My heart was racing and doctor kindly agreed to see me same day/new patient. Gave me an electrocardiogram and she recommended I go by ambulance to the ER as I may be having a heart attack and there already may be heart damage. The ER doc's reading of the EKG was that my heart was out of rhythm - my heart stopped racing on its own in the ER - he gave me meds to control it should it happen again and sent me home. I hired a new cardiologist who read Dr. Ludington's EKG and diagnosed a very benign intermitteent racing heart. Its been 4 months and hasn't happened again. I had all the tests in abundance of caution and my heart is healthy. Had she just diagnosed this properly, given me meds to control the heart racing, I would have gone on my vacation the next day which was completely cancelled, and my husband had to take a night flight home thinking all the time I was having a heart attack.

September 13th, 2015
Lightning fast and reassuring results
I have had a wonderful experience in Dr. Ludington's office after being referred to see a cardiologist "ASAP" from an ER doctor this past weekend. I had chest pains for a week. I called her office and got in within 2 days and 2 days later I had my normal results (stress test and echo ultrasound) and I am reassured!

April 22nd, 2015
Excellent office and great service
Got me in today when I was having chest pains. Super fast and friendly office. The doctor was very thorough and really cared about my well being. A++++

April 8th, 2015
Unique office with an excellent doctor
I am really liking this office after moving my care from a HUGE practice in Encinitas with lots of cardiologists where I would always see the NP and have to wait almost an hour. Dr. Ludington has a much more personal touch.

March 17th, 2015
Excellent Cardiologist with a kind staff.
Very thorough. Intelligent and caring doctor. Now both my husband and I come to see her. Staff got me in under a week for evaluation.

December 27th, 2014
Found a cancer! Lucky to still be alive. Thank yoU!!!
I am so thankful for Dr. Ludington and her wonderful ultrasound lady, Diane. I passed out so my primary doctor recommended Dr. L highly to me. I went to see her and one of the tests was a carotid ultrasound to make sure I have normal blood flow to the brain and no blockages. During the ultrasound Diane, the technician, found a tumor on my thyroid. She told the doctor, who saw me that same day and sent me for a biopsy to Dr. Guerin in Oceanside. Next thing I know, I find out I have early stage thyroid cancer. I am getting treatment and all is well but if I had not seen Dr Ludington and had she not been this thorough, who knows what would have happened to me. I am so greatful it was caught early and so happy Dr. L took it seriously and got things taken care of right away!

December 26th, 2014
Excellent doctor. Very thorough and very easy to understand.