Dr. Katherine Keeley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Keeley?

Great Pediatrician

Posted on June 4th, 2016

We've gone to Dr. Keeley for 11 years. I've always been able to see her the same day I call for an appointment for my daughter. She is kind, soft-spoken and an excellent Pediatrcian. I value her diagnoses and my daughter adores her.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Keeley is amazing. We never feel rushed. She is a brilliant pediatrician with a loving bed side manner.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR!!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Keeley is one of the most compassionate physicians I have ever met.

Holli Bryant

Posted on April 20th, 2013

I am so glad that I choose Dr Keeley. She is so warm and loving that my son likes to go to thr Dr. I appreciate that she will see my son at the last minute, if need be. I can't thank her enough for helping me keep my son healthy. I feel good knowing I have her on my side. Being a mom can be scary and she makes it a little easier..Thank You Dr Keeley.

Awesome doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2012

She takes care of both my kids and I love everything about her. She helps them and makes you feel like a great parent. She is very caring and always has my kids best interest at heart. She always takes the time to listen and understand your questions and concerns. I would definetly recommend her to all my friends and family.

You will never find one better

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. keeley is an excellent pediatrician. She has an incredible knowledge base ans such a loving manner and we feel so blessed to have her doling out her care to our children.She has two locations, weekend hours and her follow through with lab results and things of this nature is second to none. Thank you to her, and the staff for the wonderful service!

Worked us in!

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I am embarrassed to admit, i walked in to Dr. Keeley's office after picking my daughter up from school, she was complaining of a sore throat and felt warm. Although I did not have an appointment, they checked with her and she graciously worked us in...my wait wasless than 20 minutes and my daughter was positive for strep throat. I am so very pleased with the satff, but mostly, from the care my children receive with Dr. keeley. She has been a true blessing to our family in many ways and we would recommend her 100%. She is a wonderful physician and loves the children she cares for...all the while, treating the parents with kindness and patience! We love and appreciate her.

A Treasure!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

This is a fanatastic clinician and pediatrician. We are very lucky to have her care for our children. She is as kind as she is concise, as caring as she is committed. We tell all of our family and friends to bring their children to her.

A grateful mother

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. Keeley is a marvelous pediatrician who has, on more than one occasion, extended her incredibly competent care beyond my daughter, a special needs child. She has encompassed me as well, never forgetting that the little patient that she tends to, has a mother who worries! Dr. Keeley educates me on the diagnoses, informs me of lab work and treatment plans, calms me when I feel as though it is too much and offers such support to me and my whole family. What a blessing she has been. Dr. Keeley is like the perfect frosting on a wonderful cake!

I did not think they made them like this anymore!

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

When I was young, I had a marvelous pediatrician who made going to see him a much less scary experience than some doctors. When I met Dr. Keeley for the first time, I was impressed with her gentleness and her grace, and with the office as a whole. The experiences my daughter has had and continues to have in this practice reminds me of the loving care I received all those years ago and was sure was the exception to the rule. Dr. Keeley, however, is ALSO that kind of doctor ~ genuine in her concern, her understanding and in her effort to impart education to us as parents and offers the level of care to my daughter that parallels care I remember as a little girl. What a wonderful thing! Thanks to Dr. Keeley and her satff for being all I could have ever hoped for in regard to care for my child.

One of a kind

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I can't really add anything that hasn't been said. I wish there were doctors available who treated their adult patients with as much patience and respect as Dr. Keeley gives to her young patients.