Pediatrician
1215 E Ave
Suite 303
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-366-3000
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

Dr. Keeley is one of the most compassionate physicians I have ever met.

|  Holli Bryant  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2013

I am so glad that I choose Dr Keeley. She is so warm and loving that my son likes to go to thr Dr. I appreciate that she will see my son at the last minute, if need be. I can't thank her enough for helping me keep my son healthy. I feel good knowing I have her on my side. Being a mom can be scary and she makes it a little easier..Thank You Dr Keeley.

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

She takes care of both my kids and I love everything about her. She helps them and makes you feel like a great parent. She is very caring and always has my kids best interest at heart. She always takes the time to listen and understand your questions and concerns. I would definetly recommend her to all my friends and family.

|  You will never find one better  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Dr. keeley is an excellent pediatrician. She has an incredible knowledge base ans such a loving manner and we feel so blessed to have her doling out her care to our children.She has two locations, weekend hours and her follow through with lab results and things of this nature is second to none. Thank you to her, and the staff for the wonderful service!

|  Worked us in!  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

I am embarrassed to admit, i walked in to Dr. Keeley's office after picking my daughter up from school, she was complaining of a sore throat and felt warm. Although I did not have an appointment, they checked with her and she graciously worked us in...my wait wasless than 20 minutes and my daughter was positive for strep throat. I am so very pleased with the satff, but mostly, from the care my children receive with Dr. keeley. She has been a true blessing to our family in many ways and we would recommend her 100%. She is a wonderful physician and loves the children she cares for...all the while, treating the parents with kindness and patience! We love and appreciate her.

|  A Treasure!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

This is a fanatastic clinician and pediatrician. We are very lucky to have her care for our children. She is as kind as she is concise, as caring as she is committed. We tell all of our family and friends to bring their children to her.

|  A grateful mother  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Keeley is a marvelous pediatrician who has, on more than one occasion, extended her incredibly competent care beyond my daughter, a special needs child. She has encompassed me as well, never forgetting that the little patient that she tends to, has a mother who worries! Dr. Keeley educates me on the diagnoses, informs me of lab work and treatment plans, calms me when I feel as though it is too much and offers such support to me and my whole family. What a blessing she has been. Dr. Keeley is like the perfect frosting on a wonderful cake!

|  I did not think they made them like this anymore!  |  show details
by sami's momma! on Mar 23rd, 2011

When I was young, I had a marvelous pediatrician who made going to see him a much less scary experience than some doctors. When I met Dr. Keeley for the first time, I was impressed with her gentleness and her grace, and with the office as a whole. The experiences my daughter has had and continues to have in this practice reminds me of the loving care I received all those years ago and was sure was the exception to the rule. Dr. Keeley, however, is ALSO that kind of doctor ~ genuine in her concern, her understanding and in her effort to impart education to us as parents and offers the level of care to my daughter that parallels care I remember as a little girl. What a wonderful thing! Thanks to Dr. Keeley and her satff for being all I could have ever hoped for in regard to care for my child.

|  One of a kind  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

I can't really add anything that hasn't been said. I wish there were doctors available who treated their adult patients with as much patience and respect as Dr. Keeley gives to her young patients.

|  The Perfect Doctor for my Children  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Keeley is amazing. Doctors like her are very rare. I have 4 children and if they are sick, I get in THAT day to see her-everytime! I can't say enough good things about her. When my daughter had gotten very sick, she stayed on top of the labs and hospital to make sure she got every report in a timely manner. She called me to give me updates on the reports as well. When my daughter was in the hospital, she came to see her every day and the staff there, said she was one of the only Doctors who actually came in every day to see her patients. I would recommend her with the highest ratings. She truly LOVES the children and my children love her! She is the best in Sarasota!

|  Biscuitsbell  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Keeley is an excellent pediatrician who has cared for my children and now, my grandchildren. Being in the medical field myself, and specifically, in pediatric medicine, I could choose ANY pedicatrician...I choose Dr. Keeley. My eldest, now a mother, could also have her pick of physicians, and SHE chooses Dr. Keeley, not because of professional experience such as mine, but because of personl experience, having had Dr. keeley as her pediatrician. What a comfort for our family to have such a brilliant clinician, with the heart of a mother, looking after our children!

|  Great TLC here!  |  show details
by Tobysmama on Sep 7th, 2010

Dr. Keeley is a fabulous doctor and we are so happy that we chose her for our child. I wish we had an ADULT doctor who treated us with the same level of TLC our son receives!!!

|  We love her!  |  show details
by mickismommy on Jun 10th, 2010

My daughter has had to have two surgeries and even though she did not perform the operations (she referred us to a wonderful ENT) she called us after each procedure and followed up with our family...because she cares, because she is just that wonderful! Dr. Keeley...thank you for showing us how much you care in the way you practice medicine and the way you include the fears and feelings of the parents in that care. You are awesome and we love you!!!

|  A remarkably caring physician  |  show details
by Adad'spointofview on May 31st, 2010

Dr. Keeley is an amazing individual with the heart of a mother and the mind of a first rate pediatrician. She always goes the extra step for our family, calls us directly with lab results, returns her calls in a prompt and efficient manner and has NEVER failed to make or daughter smile! It is our belief that you will not find a more caring physician to entrust with your child's care.I wish I could find one just like her that offers adult care!!!

|  Perfect!  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

She is gentle, kind and has the perfect personality for infants and children. It makes going to the doctor a piece of cake!

Apr 20th, 2010

Dr. Keeley is amazing with infants. She is gentle, caring, patient and very kind. She's always gotten us in the same day when we had concerns.

|  A real jewel!!!  |  show details
by meg on Apr 20th, 2010

There are no words to adequately describe this pediatrician! She has been my saving grace as I experience motherhood for the first (of many, I hope) time. her patience and committment to me and to my little girl has brought me so much comfort and has boosted my confidence, too! Thank You Dr. Keeley! We love you!

|  Wonderful and gentle  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

<y choildren have been under Dr. Keeley's care for several years. She is so gentle and kind to my children that they do not even flinch when they are told they have an appointment! I am beginning to suspect my youngest manufactures symptoms so she can go and see " docta keewey'! Thank you Doctor Keeley for always being there for this family...we love you!!!!

Feb 21st, 2010

Wonderful Doctor. My kids love going to the doctor because of her.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2010

i would not go to anyone else. Dr. Keeley is an excellent, caring doctor.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by dcs on Dec 11th, 2009

Dr Keeley is a wonderful Physician. She is devoted to the care of her patients. All of the Physicians in this practice are great.

by L.S. on Nov 20th, 2009

Amazing doctor! Caring and compassionate! Takes time with you and truly cares about you as an individual.