A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mahon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mary Mahon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Mahon practice?
- Dr. Katherine Mahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Mahon practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.