A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Malta is Excellent. Dr. Malta has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Malta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malta graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Malta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Malta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Malta practice?
Dr. Katherine Malta practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, NC and Denver, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Malta, Dr. Kathie Malta, Dr. Katheryn Malta, Dr. Katy Malta, Dr. Karyn Malta, Dr. Kara Malta, Dr. Karin Malta, Dr. Cathryn Malta