A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mandeville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mandeville, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandeville graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Mandeville has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Mandeville MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Mandeville practice?
- Dr. Katherine Mandeville has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Mandeville practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Rio Rancho, NM.
See Boston Pediatricians.