A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Margo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Margo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Margo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Margo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Margo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Lane Margo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Margo practice?
- Dr. Katherine Margo has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Margo practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.