A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Margo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Margo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Margo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Margo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Margo graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Margo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine L Margo MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Margo practice?
- Dr. Katherine Margo has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Margo practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.