A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Mason is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mason, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mason has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mason MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Mason practice?
- Dr. Katherine Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Mason practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.