Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Mason
Dr. Katherine Mason, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mason is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital, MetroHealth Medical Center and UH Cleveland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Mason has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Katherine Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Karen Lidsky
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi23
Dr. Brian Berman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH 0 mi42
Dr. Catherine L'Armand
Cleveland, OH 0 mi9