A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Mason is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mason, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mason has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mason MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Mason practice?
- Dr. Katherine Mason has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Mason practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.