A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Maturen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maturen
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maturen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Maturen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maturen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Maturen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Maturen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Maturen practice?
- Dr. Katherine Maturen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Maturen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.