A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Maturen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maturen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maturen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maturen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Maturen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Maturen practice?
Dr. Katherine Maturen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and South Bend, IN.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Maturen, Dr. Kathie Maturen, Dr. Katheryn Maturen, Dr. Katy Maturen, Dr. Karyn Maturen, Dr. Kara Maturen, Dr. Karin Maturen, Dr. Cathryn Maturen