A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Maturen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maturen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maturen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Maturen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Evidence-based Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Maturen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Maturen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Maturen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Maturen practice?
- Dr. Katherine Maturen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Maturen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.