Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine May
Dr. Katherine May, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. May is affiliated with University Hospital & Clinic-Holmes County, Merit Crossgates River Oaks Hospital and Baton Rouge General-Bluebonnet. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine May has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Katherine May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Duane Neumann
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi33
Dr. Amir Ausef
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi16
Dr. Subhakar Gummadi
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi25