A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine McCleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine McCleary is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCleary graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. McCleary has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Donovan McCleary MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine D. McCleary practice?
- Dr. Katherine McCleary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine McCleary practices Family Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Plainville, MA.
See Pawtucket Primary Care Doctors.