A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine McCuaig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine McCuaig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine McCuaig, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCuaig graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. McCuaig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ena McCuaig MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. McCuaig practice?
- Dr. Katherine McCuaig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine McCuaig practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.