A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mechling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Mechling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mechling
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mechling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mechling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mechling graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Mechling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
- St Charles Health System-Redmo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mechling MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Mechling practice?
- Dr. Katherine Mechling has 6 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Mechling practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Bend, OR.
See Grants Pass Family Physicians.