A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mechling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Mechling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mechling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mechling graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mechling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
- St Charles Health System-Redmo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mechling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Mechling practice?
Dr. Katherine Mechling practices Family Medicine near Selma, OR.
See Selma Family Physicians.