A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Mini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mini graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Mini practice?
Dr. Katherine Mini practices Pediatrics near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Pediatricians.