A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Mini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Mini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Mini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mini graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine N Mini MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Mini practice?
- Dr. Katherine Mini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Mini practices Pediatrics near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Pediatricians.