A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Morris, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Morris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Teresa Morris MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katherine T. Morris practice?
- Dr. Katherine Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Morris practices Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.