A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Morris, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Morris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Teresa Morris MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katherine T. Morris practice?
- Dr. Katherine Morris has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Katherine Morris practices Surgery near , .