Dr. Katherine Moxley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
Uterine Cancer
Dr. Katherine Moxley is an OUTSTANDING Physician. She is one of the best physician's around. I was able to get into see her very quickly and once she saw me she had me in surgery with treatment started within a week. She saved my life. She is also very good with families. She explains things to them in terms they can understand and makes everyone comfortable. She makes you feel included in decision making it doesn't feel like she is just telling you what she is going to do.. I would highly recommend Dr. Moxley to any woman needing help.

May 5th, 2015
Top notch! Feel so fortunate to have found her! Excellent skills and rapport !

October 18th, 2013
POOR Healthcare
I was diagnosed at Brigham Women's in Boston, treated at Anschutz and OU was going to do my follow up care. My initial appointment took 4 hours, and I only saw the doctor for 20m. Because the doctor didn't take the time to look at my medical records I had delivered two weeks prior to my appointment, she neglected to note a subsisting condition that was being monitored. When I told her that I had recently been experiencing more pain from the area that was monitored, she incorrectly diagnosed me and left the room. Everyone has bad days, so I gave her two more opportunities to repair our relationship. The first was a phone call, wherein she told me that she was too busy in clinic to have a conversation about my concerns about the mistake she made on the orders for further tests. The second was a phone call wherein I called to inquire why my prescription was changed without discussing it with me. She had her nurse call and explain that I should go to the emergency room for continuing care. I phoned my previous gyn/onc's offices to discuss this from the emergency room and they all agreed that Moxley's "team" did not provide the standard of care for any patient, especially a cancer patient and recommended that I find another gyn/oncologist.

August 30th, 2012
Ovarian cancer
Outstanding physician. Don't be swayed by her youthful appearance. She is highly qualified and her surgical skills were impressive. My recovery was much easier than I expected. Incredible bedside manner with complete information presented with compassion. Excellent healer.

April 24th, 2012
Excellent physician
Dr. Moxley is the epitome of what you would want in a gynecological oncologist. She is the kindest, most gentle person you can imagine. She is young, but she knows her business and handles difficult conversations with skill, directness, kindness and compassion. You won't find a better doctor.

January 17th, 2017