A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Murray Leisure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Murray Leisure, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Murray Leisure, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emerging Communicable Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray Leisure graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Murray Leisure has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Murray Leisure MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Murray Leisure practice?
- Dr. Katherine Murray Leisure has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Murray Leisure practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Plymouth, MA.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Infectious Disease Doctors.