Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Nathanson
Dr. Katherine Nathanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. Dr. Nathanson is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Nathanson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Nathanson has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Katherine Nathanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jonathan Man
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Reed Pyeritz
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Douglas Holsclaw Jr
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi