A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Nathanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Nathanson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome
- Medical Genetics
- Multiple Hamartoma Syndrome
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathanson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nathanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nathanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Nathanson practice?
Dr. Katherine Nathanson practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Geneticists.