A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Nathanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathanson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nathanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Nathanson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Li-Fraumeni Syndrome
- Medical Genetics
- Multiple Hamartoma Syndrome
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathanson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nathanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Leah Nathanson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Nathanson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Nathanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Nathanson practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Geneticists.