A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Nicholson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Nicholson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Elizabeth Nicholson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Katherine Nicholson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Nicholson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Emergency Physicians.