A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Naber is Excellent.
Dr. Naber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Naber DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Naber practice?
- Dr. Katherine Naber has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Naber practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.