A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Nimkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Nimkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimkin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nimkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Nimkin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Nimkin practice?
- Dr. Katherine Nimkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Nimkin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.