A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Nimkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nimkin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Nimkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Nimkin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimkin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nimkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Nimkin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Nimkin practice?
- Dr. Katherine Nimkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Nimkin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelsea Radiologists and Chelsea Pediatric Specialists.