A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine O'Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine O'Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine O'Flynn, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Flynn graduated from University Of Manchester, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Mary O'Flynn MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. O'Flynn practice?
- Dr. Katherine O'Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine O'Flynn practices Pediatrics near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Pediatricians.