A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine O'Brien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Katherine O'Brien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pomona, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Nyack, NY.
See Pomona Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin O'Brien, Dr. Caitlyn O'Brien, Dr. Caren O'Brien, Dr. Carin O'Brien, Dr. Caryn O'Brien, Dr. Catalina O'Brien, Dr. Catharine O'Brien, Dr. Catherine O'Brien