A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine O'Brien, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Elizabeth O'Brien MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine E. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Katherine O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine O'Brien practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY.
See Paramus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.