A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Overton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Overton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Overton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Overton graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Overton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Amelia Overton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Overton practice?
- Dr. Katherine Overton has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Overton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.