Dr. Katherine Overton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Sacramento, CA

3.9

November 9th, 2011
Took me when other doctors wouldn't - is a real human and treats her patients like one too
I moved to Sac when I was 7 months pregnant. Dr. Overton was the only doctor I could find who was willing to transfer me in at that stage - even though I had 2 other deliveries with zero complications. I have continued to see Dr. Overton for the last 4 years. She is a very down-to-earth and caring doctor. No God complex here - and I appreciate that. She may be a bit on the ultra-cautious side when it comes to follow up visits, but other than that she takes the time to answer your questions and treats you like an intelligent human being. I love her.

May 9th, 2011
My experience with her was not impressive. She mentioned for me not needing to gain weight and keeping off fast food.When it came to labor & del.time she made the comment ..... I thought you were going to go natural! She sat down & sighed & then left the room,then returned within the hour to deliver our girl! That natural comment is not something a woman needs to hear at that particular time.)When our girl came the Dr. went ahead and cut the cord,even though I had told her I wanted my husband to help cut the cord.So disappointing,since we were able to participate with our other two kids cord cutting.

April 7th, 2011
I was very pleased with Dr.Overton, She delivered my grandson, her bedside manner was great. The nurse that helped her Yvonne was super nice and I appreciatet them and all their help. The nursing staff at Methodist hospital was all great. thank you so much for making this experince for my son and his wife lovely.