Dr. Katherine Overton MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Sacramento, CA

• Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2011
Took me when other doctors wouldn't - is a real human and treats her patients like one too
I moved to Sac when I was 7 months pregnant. Dr. Overton was the only doctor I could find who was willing to transfer me in at that stage - even though I had 2 other deliveries with zero complications. I have continued to see Dr. Overton for the last 4 years. She is a very down-to-earth and caring doctor. No God complex here - and I appreciate that. She may be a bit on the ultra-cautious side when it comes to follow up visits, but other than that she takes the time to answer your questions and treats you like an intelligent human being. I love her.

May 9th, 2011
My experience with her was not impressive. She mentioned for me not needing to gain weight and keeping off fast food.When it came to labor & del.time she made the comment ..... I thought you were going to go natural! She sat down & sighed & then left the room,then returned within the hour to deliver our girl! That natural comment is not something a woman needs to hear at that particular time.)When our girl came the Dr. went ahead and cut the cord,even though I had told her I wanted my husband to help cut the cord.So disappointing,since we were able to participate with our other two kids cord cutting.

April 7th, 2011
I was very pleased with Dr.Overton, She delivered my grandson, her bedside manner was great. The nurse that helped her Yvonne was super nice and I appreciatet them and all their help. The nursing staff at Methodist hospital was all great. thank you so much for making this experince for my son and his wife lovely.

June 2nd, 2017