A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Ozanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Ozanich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Ozanich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozanich graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ozanich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ozanich MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Ozanich practice?
- Dr. Katherine Ozanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Ozanich practices Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.