A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Ozanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Ozanich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Ozanich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozanich graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ozanich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ozanich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine Ozanich practice?
Dr. Katherine Ozanich practices Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.