A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Parker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Novak Parker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Parker practice?
- Dr. Katherine Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Parker practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.