A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Parker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Parker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Novak Parker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine N. Parker practice?
- Dr. Katherine Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Parker practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.