Dr. Katherine Pearce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Pearce?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Pearce?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017

Excellent doctor!

January 15th, 2014

I have been a patient for many years and up until this last year was very pleased. Last year I was advised if at all possible not have surgery, this year she ask why didn't I have the surgery?? I have hypertension wrong meds were called into pharmacy I called left a message of issue, never received a call back. When I called back the 2nd time they did return my call to let me know they ordered the correct meds, and acted as if I should have known they would call them in. Now I'm advised because I have hypertension I cannot have my annual well care visit, even though she did nothing different this last visit than the previous years at my well care visits. What has disappointed me the most the lack of respect from both the Dr and nurse. Again up until this year I would have recommended her, but after seeing that she forgot that she encouraged me not to have surgery and then questioned me why I didn't have the surgery I begin to wonder. Now with their refusal to return calls I'm not sure what has happened with her practice.

June 4th, 2013

very disappointed

Dr. Pearce has insulted me in many ways, it is disappointing that I can not switch to someone else in the same practice but they will not allow it. We used to have a good doctor-patient relationship until I questioned her on my actual health as I had to see specialists instead to get accurate diagnosis of several health conditions. She diagnosed me as depressed, tired, and overweight. I have digestive problems, low thyroid and other medical factors which she ignored. Then once I was diagnosed with these other health issues, she looked down her nose and said, you are on too many medications. Dr. Pearce can only handle simple single malady patients and you can not question her authority. I want someone at OLOL to know about the situation, but do not know where to go. Her medical assistant, Felicia is charming and kind.

December 19th, 2011

A truly great doctor.

Ask probing and appropriate questions. Will spend the time necessary to find your real needs. Requests only the necessary test's but only those necessary. Excellent diagnostic skills. At age 74 I have never had more confidence than I have for Dr. Pearce.

January 5th, 2017