Dr. Katherine Pickett Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Pickett?

Dosn't Care

Posted on July 9th, 2009

One of the worst doctors and practices that I have met. If I had the time to look for a better place I would. But now I am in the care of specialist (since I've been diagnosed with cancer) most of my care gets handled elsewhere. I only go for emergencies but it is pretty difficult to get sick appts. She is usually in and out of the exam room so quickly that you didn't even get a chance to ask a single question. I do get better treatment now that I am a cancer survivor.

Posted on September 4th, 2014