A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Pitus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Pitus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitus graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pitus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Joyce Pitus DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine J. Pitus practice?
- Dr. Katherine Pitus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Pitus practices Emergency Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Madison Heights Emergency Physicians.