A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Prinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Prinz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Prinz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Prinz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prinz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Dean Prinz MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine D. Prinz practice?
- Dr. Katherine Prinz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Katherine Prinz practices Otolaryngology near Boystown, NE.