A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Prinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Prinz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prinz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Prinz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Prinz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Prinz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prinz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine A Prinz MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Prinz practice?
- Dr. Katherine Prinz has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Prinz practices Otolaryngology near Boys Town, NE.
See Boys Town Otolaryngologists.