A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Lim, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Kar-Hwee Lim MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine K. Lim practice?
- Dr. Katherine Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Lim practices Dermatology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Dermatologists.