A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Rauen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Rauen, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Noonan Syndrome
- Skin Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauen graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rauen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Anna Rauen MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Rauen practice?
- Dr. Katherine Rauen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Rauen practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Geneticists.