A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Rauen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rauen
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rauen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Rauen, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Noonan Syndrome
- Skin Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauen graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rauen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine A Rauen MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Rauen practice?
- Dr. Katherine Rauen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Rauen practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Sacramento Geneticists.