A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Rausa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rausa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rausa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rausa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Rausa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine Rausa practice?
Dr. Katherine Rausa practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Hospitalist near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Rausa, Dr. Caitlyn Rausa, Dr. Caren Rausa, Dr. Carin Rausa, Dr. Caryn Rausa, Dr. Catalina Rausa, Dr. Catharine Rausa, Dr. Catherine Rausa