A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Rausa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Rausa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rausa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rausa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Rausa MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Rausa practice?
- Dr. Katherine Rausa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Rausa practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and San Pablo, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Nephrologists.