Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Reed
Dr. Katherine Reed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Lakeland, FL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology, Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Reed is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center, Brandon Regional Hospital and Saint Joseph's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Reed has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Katherine Reed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Julie Claar
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Radiology
Clearwater, FL 1.57 mi24
Dr. Jean-Raphael Schneider
Neurology, Psychiatry, Diagnostic Radiology
Clearwater, FL 1.65 mi16
Dr. Richard Knight
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Clearwater, FL 1.77 mi35