Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes
Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Chapel Hill, NC. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Reeder-Hayes is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, Duke Regional Hospital and North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Katherine Reeder-Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Paul Tobin
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi22
Dr. Carey Anders
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi14
Dr. Anthony Caprio
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 0.01 mi13