A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Rhee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Rhee, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rhee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Sung Eun Rhee MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Katherine Rhee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Rhee practices Urology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Hartford Urologists.