Dr. Katherine Richmond Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Richmond?

April 30th, 2015

The last time i saw her was 2007, to be fair. It was i'd say my eighth visit with Dr Richmond. an hour after my appointment time i started calling around to have someone pick my kids up at school (at 3:15). about ten minutes later i heard rhe receptionist say "dr richmond's here" :o . of course i wasnt first to be seen. anyway by the time i got in there i was heated. dr richmond was unkempt and smelled unpleasant. she sat there falling asleep while asking me questions! then she asked if i knew that I was falling asleep!! i have since found a wonderful dr.

December 12th, 2013

Horrible experience

It's been several years ago, but I'll never forget it. She was awful, I left her office in tears .. I still regret that I paid her office that day. She in no way deserved payment for that visit. Her appearance was sloppy and unkept, worse though was her horrible bedside manner.

May 24th, 2013

patient (former)

I spent many years with Dr. Richmond looking out for me and my health. As did one other former patient mentioned, It is a shame she is not available for patients. She truly knew her stuff and was very, very caring. Over the years I also saw a decline in her physical appearance and she did use a lot of excuses. I wish she would come back and start over again. We lost not only a good Dr. but a friend that cared.

January 17th, 2012

I love Dr Richmond. I wish she would come back to her practice.

May 10th, 2010

Excellent Dr.

Dr. Richmond is the ONLY Dr. that I have seen who actually cares about her patients. She takes the time to really listen to you and explain things, and explores every possible option available, no matter what you are being seen for. I highly recommend her!

September 18th, 2017