Katherine L Richmond DO Patient Reviews

2.8

April 30th, 2015
The last time i saw her was 2007, to be fair. It was i'd say my eighth visit with Dr Richmond. an hour after my appointment time i started calling around to have someone pick my kids up at school (at 3:15). about ten minutes later i heard rhe receptionist say "dr richmond's here" :o . of course i wasnt first to be seen. anyway by the time i got in there i was heated. dr richmond was unkempt and smelled unpleasant. she sat there falling asleep while asking me questions! then she asked if i knew that I was falling asleep!! i have since found a wonderful dr.

December 12th, 2013
Horrible experience
It's been several years ago, but I'll never forget it. She was awful, I left her office in tears .. I still regret that I paid her office that day. She in no way deserved payment for that visit. Her appearance was sloppy and unkept, worse though was her horrible bedside manner.

May 24th, 2013
patient (former)
I spent many years with Dr. Richmond looking out for me and my health. As did one other former patient mentioned, It is a shame she is not available for patients. She truly knew her stuff and was very, very caring. Over the years I also saw a decline in her physical appearance and she did use a lot of excuses. I wish she would come back and start over again. We lost not only a good Dr. but a friend that cared.

May 19th, 2013
Former patient
As a former patient of Dr.Richmond, I found that each visit I would wait over an hour just to get into a room. Most of my appointments she would always arrive late due to car issues, such as a flat tire. I didn't realize that someone could have a flat tire as often as she did. When I first started seeing her she was great. She took time to answer all your questions. As the years went by I noticed her eyes rolling in back of her head and some nodding off. All of these issues I decided the she was no longer the doctor for me. Months later I found out she had actions taken against her by the board for prescription drug use and was under a watchful eye. It had explained a lot of her behavior over the years. I hope she is now clean and her work shows more of a professional manner. She is a very caring person but just got caught up in her own addiction which in turn effected the patients time.

January 17th, 2012
I love Dr Richmond. I wish she would come back to her practice.

May 10th, 2010
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Richmond is the ONLY Dr. that I have seen who actually cares about her patients. She takes the time to really listen to you and explain things, and explores every possible option available, no matter what you are being seen for. I highly recommend her!