A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Riggert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Riggert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Riggert, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggert graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Riggert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine M Riggert DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Riggert practice?
- Dr. Katherine Riggert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Riggert practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA and Middletown, CT.
See Milford Family Physicians.