A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Riggert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Riggert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Riggert, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggert graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Riggert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Middlesex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riggert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine M. Riggert practice?
Dr. Katherine Riggert practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Milford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA and Middletown, CT.
See Milford Family Physicians, Milford Sports Medicine Doctors, Milford Surgeons, and Milford Pediatricians.