3.0

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
Dr. Katherine Roller (Affinity Medical Group, San Pablo California) show details Dr. Katherine Roller (Affinity Medical Group, San Pablo California)
by James McCombe on Apr 13th, 2015

Very professional in every aspect as is Dr. Katherine Roller's staff. Very attentive and one who listens to what her patients are saying. Very thoughtful to the needs of her patients and one that who puts you at ease from the start to the very end of each visit. A great asset to the medical profession, the world needs more like her.

Oct 28th, 2010

Unless you have a mosquito bite or some desire to be in worse condition than when you arrived, this doctor will not be able to help you.

Dr Roller show details Dr Roller
by Vicki M at Insider Pages on Oct 23rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Roller is does not have a very pleasant bed side manner. She does not keep up on her patients at all. Example I had Leukemia and althou...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Aug 23rd, 2010

she seemed nice, but when I called they said she WAS taking new patients..the two times I needed to make an appt, she told me to go to the emergency room..the first time I had the flu (if she didnt have time she shouldve said she was not accepting new patients)..now I have another health problem..she again said to go to the emergency room..my problem is not that bad, I just need something from a past experience with chemo checked out..I need to find a new doctor.

Don't do it! show details Don't do it!
Feb 19th, 2010

I have had this Dr. since my PCP left the area. In the five or more years I've had her I have only seen her a handful of times. I end up in urgent care 9-10 times and that's no exaggeration. If I need follow up she is not around and therefore need to go to urgent care for a second appointment and a second co-pay because the staff cannot prescribe or advise over the phone even if it's been less than 24 hours since the visit. Seriously, find another Dr.

Fantastic Medical Provider show details Fantastic Medical Provider
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 3rd, 2009 on judysbook.com

Through various on going and regrettably new medical issues in my life, Dr Ezzat has been my primary for the last 5 years. Working with many different people in the medical field, i am reminded the medicine is practiced and a medical degree...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Dr. Mona Ezzat show details Dr. Mona Ezzat
by april T. at Judy`sBook on Aug 13th, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr. Mona Ezzat is in Family Practice. I love my doctor!!! I work in the medical field, and I came across Dr. Mona Ezzat`s name through her patients. They all had wonderful things to say about her!!! So when the time came to choose a doc...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com