Dr. Katherine Roller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katherine Roller?

April 13th, 2015

Dr. Katherine Roller (Affinity Medical Group, San Pablo California)

Very professional in every aspect as is Dr. Katherine Roller's staff. Very attentive and one who listens to what her patients are saying. Very thoughtful to the needs of her patients and one that who puts you at ease from the start to the very end of each visit. A great asset to the medical profession, the world needs more like her.

October 28th, 2010

Unless you have a mosquito bite or some desire to be in worse condition than when you arrived, this doctor will not be able to help you.

August 23rd, 2010

she seemed nice, but when I called they said she WAS taking new patients..the two times I needed to make an appt, she told me to go to the emergency room..the first time I had the flu (if she didnt have time she shouldve said she was not accepting new patients)..now I have another health problem..she again said to go to the emergency room..my problem is not that bad, I just need something from a past experience with chemo checked out..I need to find a new doctor.

February 19th, 2010

Don't do it!

I have had this Dr. since my PCP left the area. In the five or more years I've had her I have only seen her a handful of times. I end up in urgent care 9-10 times and that's no exaggeration. If I need follow up she is not around and therefore need to go to urgent care for a second appointment and a second co-pay because the staff cannot prescribe or advise over the phone even if it's been less than 24 hours since the visit. Seriously, find another Dr.

October 9th, 2017