A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Sahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Sahm, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Sahm, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahm graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sahm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sahm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans