Learn more about Dr. Katherine Sahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Sahm, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Sahm, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahm graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sahm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Sahm MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Sahm practice?
- Dr. Katherine Sahm has 6 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Sahm practices Surgery, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.