The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Sahm
Dr. Katherine Sahm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in Wilmington, DE. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery, Surgical Oncology and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Sahm is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children and Christiana Care. Dr. Sahm has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Sahm has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Katherine Sahm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Emily Penman
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi35
Dr. Anastasios Polimenakos
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0.78 mi18