Learn more about Dr. Katherine Schlaerth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Schlaerth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Schlaerth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlaerth graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schlaerth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlaerth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine R. Schlaerth practice?
Dr. Katherine Schlaerth practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Pomona Pediatricians, Pomona Pediatric Specialists, Pomona Family Physicians, and Pomona Geriatric Doctors.