Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Unprofessional - No Compassion  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2014

I have never written a review before but this time I feel its necessary. I made an apt and during apt was advised that if I have certain symptoms she wanted me back immediately. Two days later these symptoms appeared so I called to make an apt. They told me they couldn't fit me in for two days and I should go to their walk in care facility. I have never heard of such a thing. This is insane. Another time, she had sent me for blood work. After almost 3 weeks of waiting and not hearing anything I figured all was good. I was wrong, when I called to double check, only then did I find out there were abnormalities and more blood work was need. Apparently they forgot to call me.

|  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I don't mind waiting for Dr. Schneebaum as when I am in with her she spends the time I need, answers all questions and i NEVER feel rushed.I recommend her to everyone I know as i feel she is an extremely caring, very smart and thorough doctor.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

Very down to earth and very knowledgeable.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
by Laura on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Schneebaum has a wonderful bedside manner, is an excellent listener, and quite brilliant. If you are looking for a doctor that will be a true partner in your care, you will be very pleased with Dr. Schneebaum.