Unprofessional - No Compassion show details Unprofessional - No Compassion
Oct 1st, 2014

I have never written a review before but this time I feel its necessary. I made an apt and during apt was advised that if I have certain symptoms she wanted me back immediately. Two days later these symptoms appeared so I called to make an apt. They told me they couldn't fit me in for two days and I should go to their walk in care facility. I have never heard of such a thing. This is insane. Another time, she had sent me for blood work. After almost 3 weeks of waiting and not hearing anything I figured all was good. I was wrong, when I called to double check, only then did I find out there were abnormalities and more blood work was need. Apparently they forgot to call me.

Jun 13th, 2011

I don't mind waiting for Dr. Schneebaum as when I am in with her she spends the time I need, answers all questions and i NEVER feel rushed.I recommend her to everyone I know as i feel she is an extremely caring, very smart and thorough doctor.

Jul 22nd, 2010

Very down to earth and very knowledgeable.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Laura on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Schneebaum has a wonderful bedside manner, is an excellent listener, and quite brilliant. If you are looking for a doctor that will be a true partner in your care, you will be very pleased with Dr. Schneebaum.