A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Schuppert is Good. Dr. Schuppert has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Schuppert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuppert graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schuppert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuppert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Schuppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Schuppert practice?
Dr. Katherine Schuppert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Schuppert, Dr. Caitlyn Schuppert, Dr. Caren Schuppert, Dr. Carin Schuppert, Dr. Caryn Schuppert, Dr. Catalina Schuppert, Dr. Catharine Schuppert, Dr. Catherine Schuppert