A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Scruggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Scruggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Scruggs, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scruggs graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Scruggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Lynn Scruggs FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Scruggs practice?
- Dr. Katherine Scruggs has 7 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Scruggs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN and Kingsport, TN.
See Abingdon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.