A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Herring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Herring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Herring, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herring graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Herring has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Sheffield Herring MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Herring practice?
- Dr. Katherine Herring has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Herring practices Family Medicine near Alvin, TX.
See Alvin Family Physicians.