A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Shepherd, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shepherd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Shepherd practice?
Dr. Katherine Shepherd practices Pediatrics near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Pediatricians.