A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Shepherd is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Shepherd, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shepherd has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine L Shepherd MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katherine L. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Katherine Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Shepherd practices Pediatrics near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Pediatricians.