A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Sherif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Sherif, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Sherif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherif graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherif has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Devine Sherif MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine D. Sherif practice?
- Dr. Katherine Sherif has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Sherif practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.