A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Ann Singh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine A. Singh practice?
- Dr. Katherine Singh has 11 office locations.
Dr. Katherine Singh practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Mayfield Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.